Be a part of a wonderful tradition! The program is designed for girls ages 5-12; to promote self-confidence, friendships and mentoring. Team up with Miss and Teen contestants and learn their secrets to success; enjoy the spotlight as you take the stage in a high energy production number and escort your contestant on stage.
The requirements of the Rising Stars Royal Court participants are the following:
- Court members must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years of age.
- Rising Stars must attend all of the rehearsals
- 2020 Schedule TBA
- Pageant date, February 29, 2020
- Rising Stars will need to provide a party dress, white anklets, and white dress shoes no higher than ½ inch. Rising Stars will also need denim Capri’s and white tennis shoes to wear for the production number.
- During production a Rising Star will be selected, by a random drawing, to become one of our four titleholders Rising Stars. It is optional to have your child add their name to the drawing. If your child is drawn she will be required to represent our program at the Miss Oregon Scholarship Pageant, at the expense of the parent, July 6 -July 12, 2020, in Seaside, Oregon.
The Rising Stars Royal Court will/may make the following appearances:
- County Fairs
- Other age-appropriate appearances
Every Rising Star Receives:
- Official Rising Star Tiara
- Official Rising Star Shirt
- Official Rising Star Sash (for selected titleholders)
- Complementary Princess Tea
- Experience in an onstage production number
- Certificate of Participation
- Photo in the Miss Rogue Valley Program Book
- Rising Star Presentation Event & Competition
- Mentorship from a Miss Candidate or Teen Contestant
There is a $75 registration fee to be paid online for each Rising Star included with the application. The second child from a family is $50. ONLY 3 MORE positions for 2020 Princesses. Tickets for the pageant can be ordered online TICKETS
RISING STARS OPTIONAL COMPETITION
The optional competitions offer our Rising Stars an opportunity to mimic the Big Sister as a competitor and gain confidence and experience on their journey of “someday becoming Miss America”.
Date and Location TBA
Talent Competition: If your child would like to compete for a talent award, we will have an optional talent competition for Rising Stars. You must register to compete by 1/29/20. Time limit; 90 seconds. The fee to compete in this category is $25. Prize: Trophy and Rhinestone Star Pin
Spokesperson: This category is for the child who enjoys public speaking. Topics are to be about when they have seen kindness or how they show kindness. You must register to compete by 1/29/20. Time Limit: 30 seconds. The fee to compete in this category is $25. Prize; Trophy and Rhinestone Star Pin
On-Stage Fun Fashion: This category is for the child who enjoys modeling. The outfit of choice is to be age-appropriate and fashion-forward fun. You must register to compete by 1/29/20. The fee to compete in this category is $25. Prize: Trophy and Rhinestone Star Pin
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.